Competition terms & conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and residents of the United Kingdom excluding Scotland (England, Wales and Northern Ireland). Add in locations we can ship to
- The promotion is closed to employees (and immediate families) of 304 Clothing, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- To participate in this competition, you must enter the competition post via our email
- To enter you must have access to the internet and an email address
- The promotion starts on 28/7/21 and closes at midnight (BST) on 22/8/21. All entries must be received before the end date of 22/8/21.
- We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the closing date for any reason. Proof of submission shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- One entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook/Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is detailed as follows, win collection pieces that launches on 24th August, limited to one size and one colourway per piece.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- If a prize is declined, a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification from us that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The winner/s will be selected at random after the competition deadline.
- The winner/s will be notified by direct message after the closing date and before the following Tuesday.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavors to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
22) The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.