Current opportunities at 304 Clothing
warehouse & distribution assistant
Job Title: Warehouse & Distribution Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Office-based, Kings Norton, Birmingham, UK
Start Date: ASAP
Report To: Warehouse Team Leader & Finance & Distribution Officer
Salary: £18-21K pa (Based on Experience)
304 is bold, timeless streetwear for men, women, and children. In 304 clothing, you’re ready to embark on your own adventure, wearing customised, quality pieces that express who you are and what you believe in.We create affordable, sustainable streetwear for people who aren’t afraid to be themselves, because we want to leave the world in a better place than we found it.
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for distributing all orders both domestically & international on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for maintaining stock levels, helping with inbound stock.
- Ensuring all orders are distributed correctly, against what the 304 Customer has paid for.
- Complete customs declaration forms for all International orders.
- Help pack and ship orders daily.
- Help motivate the warehouse team, by communicating throughout the day where the team is against daily targets.
- Help take inbound stock on a daily basis.
- Ensure stock required to send orders is maintained and re orders raised to warehouse team leader in advance.
- Maintaining a clean & tidy workspace, this includes conducting daily, weekly & monthly routines to ensure machinery, and workspace is clean and in good working condition.
- Assisting with 304 returns process.
- Complete customs declaration forms in peak times.
- Assist with customer service emails in peak times.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An active interest in E-Commerce & fashion.
- A strong verbal and written communicator, you will be working as part of a team, so it is essential you are able to communicate well with team members.
- Proactive problem solver with “a can-do” attitude.
- People-oriented, able to initiate and sustain trust-built relationships.
- Highly methodical & organised with strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to keep on top of many moving parts at one time.
- Confident tracking and reporting on data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high-intensity, and rapidly evolving environment.
- Job is either 8-4.30 or 9-5.30. (Breaks excluded)
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Google Suite & ability to pick up new software quickly
WHAT WE PROVIDE
We’re a welcoming, tight-knit team, who are passionate about what we do! Joining us means the opportunity to:
- Every order that leaves the 304 Office, will go through you, job satisfaction to know you are a key member in the customers user experience.
- 23 Days Holiday a year + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Staff discount on 304 Clothing Birthday day off.
- Quarterly Team outings.
- Company & Individual performance bonus structure
- Flexible office hours, including Summer working hours
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a cover letter, to be considered.